Add coupon SummerVibes during checkout for a 35% discount. Valid through October 15th, 2023.
Cabo is all about offroad adventures. Explore Baja’s outback on an All Terrain Vehicle and feel the thrill of riding through canyons, beaches, and creeks with astounding landscapes surrounding you. Our eco-park, located between Sierra de La Laguna and the Pacific Ocean, offers a unique ecosystem full of wildlife and endemic vegetation. Ride along towering cacti in our carefully designed tracks, perfect for experienced and new offroad drivers.
What to Expect
We will pick you up at your hotel lobby on the day of your activity. Upon arriving at the park, you can get comfortable and ready for your activity. Although we have lockers available, we strongly suggest only bringing the essentials to the park. Before your tour, you will receive a brief introduction to the park and our conservation projects; you may even participate in them!
To start, we’ll do a quick safety check and get acquainted with the vehicles, gears, and terrain. A training round will ensure you are ready for the big adventure. We’ll explore the offroad tracks across the desert and into the beach, making a stop on a one-of-a-kind lookout. The sights are unbelievable! From December through March, keep an eye out towards the ocean as the migrating whales come so close to shore your heartbeat will vibrate.
Back at the ranch, you will have free time to get some refreshments, watch your adventure photos, and get to know the ranch. Take your time to explore the Baja California-style desert hut, our goats, horses, and our famous friendly Mexican donkeys!
9:30 am, 12:30 pm, 3:30 pm, 5:30 pm (summer)
1 Hour and 45 minutes + Safety briefing + Transportation
What to Bring
Know Before You Go!
- 20 USD Park Entry Fee not included.
- ATV Collision Insurance is included
- 10 USD of discount on the entrance fee if you come with your transportation
- The weight limit is 150 kilograms or 330 pounds
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The minimum age is 16 years
- An adult must accompany children
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- It is recommended that you bring sunscreen, sunglasses, closed Shoes, long pants, and a light jacket
- No public transportation nearby
- We recommend leaving your belongings on the lockers before the activity starts so you don´t miss anything
- Note: Please advise of your preferred departure time upon booking. Departure times are 9:30 am, 12:30 pm, 3:30 pm, and 5:30 (summer)
- If you require specific details about your pickup, contact support via direct message
Absolutely perfect!Candice D NapaTripAdvisor
Where to start… we loved every minute of it! The guides were amazing and helpful! We loved the views and loved riding in the hills and on the beach! Great family day! An added bonus was that it was on a farm that was also an animal sanctuary! The memories we made will last a lifetime!
So much fun!Ashley KTripAdvidor
Amazing experience! Great staff, awesome views and so much fun!
Can’t beat the experience and would highly recommend!!!
Best ATV Tour Ever!!!ShonniTripAdvisor
The ATV tour was so exciting and fun with thrilling trails of beautiful scenery. The customer service was wonderful and the ranch was beautiful. We were able to pet the horses while taking in the view. It was worth every dollar and I highly recommend this tour.