Add coupon WINTERSALE during checkout for a 40% discount. Valid through February 28th, 2023.
Ride through spectacular ocean-side cliffs, lush desert ranges, private untouched beaches, and unbelievable canyon trails in our Los Cabos Horseback Riding Tour. Enjoy the tranquility of the desert while contemplating the magnificent scenery and landscapes our eco-park offers. Located between Sierra de La Laguna and the Pacific Ocean, you will find a unique ecosystem full of endemic wildlife and vegetation.
We will pick you up at your hotel lobby on the day of your activity. Upon arriving at the park, you can get comfortable and ready for your activity. Although we have lockers available, we strongly suggest only bringing the essentials to the park. Before your tour, you will receive a brief introduction to the park and our conservation projects; you may even participate in them!
To start, we’ll do a quick safety check; you will get to know your horse and go through an orientation on how to ride it properly. Our experienced guides and well-trained, friendly horses make this tour perfect for new and experienced riders! We’ll hop on and venture through Baja’s contrasting terrain across the desert along cacti over 20 ft high, towering over the trail and into the beach. We’ll make a stop on a one-of-a-kind lookout where the sights are unbelievable! From December through March, keep an eye out towards the ocean as the migrating whales come so close to shore your heartbeat will vibrate.
Back at the ranch, you will have free time to get some refreshments, watch your adventure photos, and get to know the ranch. Take your time to explore the Baja California-style desert hut, our goats, horses, and our famous friendly Mexican donkeys!
9:30 am, 12:30 pm, 3:30 pm, 5:30 pm (summer)
1 Hour and 45 minutes + Safety briefing + Transportation
What to Bring
Know Before You Go!
- 20 USD Park Entry Fee not included.
- 10 USD of discount on the entrance fee if you come with your transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The minimum age is 6 years old.
- An adult must accompany children
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please bring sunscreen, sunglasses, a light jacket, closed shoes, and long pants.
- No public transportation nearby
- We recommend leaving your belongings on the lockers before the activity starts so you don´t miss anything
- Note: Please advise of your preferred departure time upon booking.
- If you require specific details about your pickup, contact support via direct message
Fun afternoon trail ride!Todd WTripAdvisor
Very fun tour with some trails and then beach. The driver picked us up at our hotel and was great. Horses were easy to ride and the scenery was top notch. They have an on-site photographer who follows you around to get the best shots. All of us have a great time.
Horseback riding on the beachKristie JTripAdvisor
We had a wonderful time!! Everyone was so helpful and the horses were well taken care of. I would definitely recommend this tour!!
This Rancho is amazing. The staff are so welcoming, helpful and friendly. The whole experience riding the horses was fun from start to finish, especially the walk through the surf. We would definitely recommend this horse riding Rancho to anyone looking for a horse ride alongside stunning ocean views, amazing wildlife and with a super guide. Muchas gracias por la hermosa experiencia de la naturaleza.William dTripAdvisor